Limited Time Pre-Launch Sale!!!
CONQUER The NCLEX WITHOUT Spending Hundreds On Resources And Exams In Just 7 Days!
7 Day NCLEX Course is the ultimate online & on-demand content course for nursing graduates and nursing students looking to master content understanding, critical thinking and NCLEX style questions to conquer the NCLEX examination.
As an early adopter, you will save 80% on the program, AND get lifetime access. (Yes, I said LIFETIME!)
Limited Time Offer $48 (Normally $248).
Offer Expires Soon.Enroll In 7 Day NCLEX Course Today
"Y'all listen to this man! He helped me pass AFTER I had failed my NCLEX. He is the MF'n truth. Angel in disguise, no cap" -
"I passed!!!! Honestly thank you so much! You helped sooooo much! May God keep blessing you always!!!!!" -
"You boosted my confidence & did what my clinical instructor struggled to do in one semester. You got me to think critically!" -
What You'll Learn In This Course
Day 1: The NCLEX Mindset
Understand why your mental stability during this crucial period is your most important asset.
Learn what is required to have accountability for what is and isn't done to make this course work.
Understand that on a foundational level, our main objective is to understanding content, NCLEX style questions, critical thinking and safety.
Ultimately, we will gain a solid foundation of THINKING LIKE A NURSE! This accelerates the baseline understanding of the exam.
Day 2: The NCLEX Structure
Learn what the NCLEX examination is and the purpose for why you take it.
Understand Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) and what the passing standards are on NCLEX.
We will dive into the NCLEX Test Plan from the National Council of State Board of Nursing (NCSBN).
Day 3: NCLEX Critical Thinking
Learn what critical thinking is and how is applies when taking the NCLEX exam.
Understand the basic levels of critical thinking and what a non-passing NCLEX question look like.
Learn the high levels of critical thinking and how it applies to passing level NCLEX questions.
The goal of this module is to develop critical thinking habits and to apply your thoughts to what the NCLEX wants from you. Which is to be a SAFE nurse and critically think.
Day 4: Pharmacology
Learn the breakdowns of pharmacological and parenteral therapies.
- This takes everything you have learned in nursing school and breaks it down to be comprehensible and relevant.
- Faster and effective learning of safety, the family name and suffix of the medication by understanding the concepts and the actions that apply to patient care.
- Understand providing care related to the administration of medications and parenteral therapies.
- Learn non-pharmacological comfort measures and interventions.
- This module is 16 percent of the NCLEX Test Plan and is the second LARGEST section on the NCLEX exam.
Day 5: Management Of Care
- Learn how to answer some of the most important questions a nurse has:
- Prioritization (Stable vs. Unstable)
- Delegation (Who can do what?)
- Management of Staff (When intervention is needed)
- This module itself is 18 percent of the NCLEX Test Plan and is the LARGEST section on the NCLEX exam.
Day 6: Physiological Adaptation
- Understand managing and providing care for patients with acute, chronic or life-threatening physical health conditions.
- Learn to promote physical health and wellness by providing care and comfort, reducing client risk potential and managing health alterations.
- This module is 14 percent of the NCLEX Test Plan and is the third LARGEST section on the NCLEX exam.
Day 7: NCLEX Day
- Learn what you need to know the DAYS BEFORE your NCLEX exam.
- Learn what you need know the DAY OF your NCLEX exam.
- Understand what happens AFTER you finish taking your NCLEX exam.
What's Included In The 7 Day NCLEX Course
I Spent 3k On Courses So You Don't Have To...
Get the information and action steps fast and on-demand. Get the most crucial need to know knowledge a nursing graduate needs to pass the NCLEX on your first attempt.
The 7 Day Action Checklist
The ultimate tool for creating your study plan, pacing yourself and developing critical thinking skills so you can get where you want, which is to be a NURSE!
Meet Your Instructor
Hi! I’m Kevin Gibson and just like you, I had to take the NCLEX exam to become a Nurse. After years of misdirection, lack of understanding and 3 unsuccessful attempts...
I finally became successful on the 4th attempt and became a Registered Nurse.
Today I'm sharing all the strategies in this course so you can PASS your NCLEX on your FIRST or NEXT attempt!
Who This Course Is For
- Those who are ready to kickstart their nursing career as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Repeat test takers who feel they can't pass the NCLEX exam.
- Those who value time and following a proven plan.
- Nursing graduates & students who want to learn the "need to know" vs the "nice to know" elements of NCLEX exam.
Who This Course Is NOT For
- Those who do not value saving time following proven plans.
- People who aren't willing to take instructions and prefer to figure things out on your own with trial and error.
- You would rather search the internet blindly, find free resources and exams vs. focusing on a strategies to conquer the NCLEX to accomplish your dream of being a Nurse.
Listen To These Nurses Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound?
Is This Course Strictly For RNs?
Absolutely Not! This course is programmed to help both RNs and LPN/LVNs.
Is The Course Incomplete?
The 7 Day NCLEX Course is currently in the PRE-LAUNCH phase which means content is being periodically updated to the program.
Does This Course Have NGN Style Questions?
Currently, 7 Day NCLEX Course only offers content videos with a LARGE emphasis on how to answer NCLEX style questions.
However, as the course continues to grow, NGN style questions will be added.
Can't I Learn All Of This On YouTube?
YouTube is an incredible resource of information with more free lessons than anyone is capable of watching with regards to learning nursing content and improving your nursing skills.
I even talk about & create videos on free resources for nursing students and nursing graduates across social media!
But a side effect of only learning on YouTube is that you'll waste dozens of hours learning the same thing, searching for videos only to find partial answers and not having precise exercises designed to help you truly learn the knowledge you're after.
If you want to develop your skills FAST, then 7 Day NCLEX Course is for you.
Plus, what is your time worth?
This program will save you weeks of frustrated time searching for answers and rapidly increase your knowledge to conquer the NCLEX.
For some - that's $48 well spent!
If your time isn't worth that yet...
Stick to YouTube until it is...
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely. Currently we have a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you aren't satisfied for any reason at all you can ask for your money back in full within 7 days of the purchase. At the end of the day, I want to help people. If you don't want to be here and you don't enjoy the content I don't want your money.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page and discussed in the 7 Day NCLEX Course program are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these results are not typical. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE 7 DAY NCLEX COURSE. NCLEX®, NCLEX-RN®, and NCLEX-PN® are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc (NCSBN®). The NCSBN is not affiliated with, and do not endorse, 7 Day NCLEX Course.